Classic Minestrone Soup with Instant Pot instructions
OIL-FREE VEGAN GARLIC BREAD RECIPE BELOW
A truly comforting soup that is a crowd pleaser! So easy to make using your Instant Pot or on the stove. This is a great example of how to use our new products: Chicken-Free Seasoning and Hemp Parm Seasoning!
½ cup vegetable broth
1 onion, chopped
2 large carrots, washed and sliced
3 celery ribs, sliced
1 zucchini, cubed
3 teaspoons Italian Seasoning
3 garlic cloves, minced
6 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
28 oz diced tomatoes
1 ½ cups red kidney beans drained and rinsed
1 ½ cups garbanzo beans drained and rinsed
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
½ teaspoon smoked paprika
1-2 teaspoons Tracy’s Real Foods Chicken-Free Seasoning
1 cup pasta shells, elbows or spirals
1 cup frozen spinach
1 6 oz can tomato paste
Tracy’s Real Foods Hemp Parm for serving
- Add the ½ cup of vegetable broth along with the onion, carrot, celery, zucchini and Italian seasoning to a large soup pan and turn the heat to medium high. Sauté, stirring occasionally for 5 minutes, then add the garlic and sauté for a few more minutes.
- Add the broth, crushed and diced tomatoes, kidney and garbanzo beans, Chicken-Free Seasoning and other seasonings. Bring to a boil and stir. Reduce heat, loosely and simmer for about 20 minutes, adding additional broth or water as needed.
- Stir in the pasta and spinach. Cook for another 10-15 minutes until the pasta is tender, then add the tomato paste and allow it to dissolve into the hot broth and stir gently to incorporate. Serve with Nut Parm, if desired.
To prepare using an Instant Pot, use the sauté function for step 1. Stir in the remaining ingredients, secure the lid making sure the valve is in sealing position. Press manual and adjust time to 5 minutes. When it beeps, use the quick-release to release the pressure, add the tomato paste, allow it to soften in the hot broth and stir gently to incorporate
VEGAN & OIL-FREE GARLIC BREAD
4 slices whole grain bread
2 tablespoons Tracy's Real Foods Hemp Parm
1 1/2 tablespoons water or unsweetened plant milk
1 large clove garlic, pressed
1. Stir together the Hemp Parm and the liquid to form a paste.
2. Stir in the garlic.
3. Spread the mixture evenly on the bread.
4. Toast or broil until crispy.