Eggplant Cauliflower Ricotta Stacks
INSPIRED BY MARINA OF SOUL IN THE RAW
Makes 4 servings
1 large eggplant, cut into eight 1/4-inch slices
2 tomatoes cut into eight 1/4-inch slices
1 recipe Cauliflower Ricotta (Recipe Below)
Fresh Basil Leaves
Garnish: sliced Kalamata olives and balsamic glaze
- Preheat the oven to 400, place the eggplant slices on a parchment lined cookie sheet and bake until tender – about 30 minutes.
- On 4 small plates, place 1 eggplant slice, then top with a large basil leaf then a tomato slice. Top that with about 2 tablespoons of Cauliflower Ricotta.
- Repeat with the remaining slices and top that with more Cauliflower Ricotta.
- Garnish each portion with some sliced kalamata olives, basil leaves and a generous drizzle of balsamic glaze.
Hemp Parm Cauliflower Ricotta
4 cups cauliflower florets (about ¼ - ½ of a cauliflower)
2 tablespoons raw cashews
2-3 cloves raw garlic
1-2 tablespoons Hemp Parm
¼ cup fresh basil leaves
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and process until cauliflower has rice consistency.
- Remove to a bowl and use as you would ricotta.