Sunny Spinach Quesadillas
This recipe is SO EASY for really QUICK and nutritious vegan and OIL-FREE LUNCH, using our delicious oil-free, nut-free SUNNY QUESO!
SUNNY SPINACH QUESADILLAS
Use your favorite spices!
Stir the spices into the rice and spinach mixture
Place the mixture on top of your Sunny Queso coated tortillas
1/2 container TRACY'S REAL FOODS SUNNY QUESO
8 corn tortillas
1 cup frozen chopped spinach
1 cup cooked brown rice or quinoa
spices of choice (garlic powder, onion powder, chili lime, chili powder, turmeric, black pepper - for example)
1/2 tomato, cubed or 1/2 cup of your favorite salsa (or both)
1. Spread all tortillas thickly with the SUNNY QUESO.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the spinach and rice. Sprinkle on spices of choice and stir, then divide this between 4 of the tortillas. Dot on some tomato pieces or a dollop of salsa.
3. Place the other 4 tortillas, cheese side down, on top of the spinach mixture.
4. Heat a non-stick griddle or skillet until a drop of water balls up and evaporates quickly.
5. Toast each quesadilla on each size until brown spots appear and the filling is heated well.
6. Remove, allow to cool for about 10 minutes and slice into quarters.
Leave a comment