Vegan Banana Pancakes with Almond Maple Drizzle
We recently had a HUGE craving for banana pancakes! We checked out a few different recipes and then kinda winged it — and the result was SO GREAT we had to jot it down and share!
Makes 9 small pancakes — serves 3
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1 cup soy milk or other plant-based milk
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoon ground flax seed
- pinch salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Apple cider vinegar
- chocolate nibs and/or blueberries (add while cooking)
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- splash or two water
- Mash the banana and add the soy milk.
- Whisk in the remaining ingredients.
- Heat a skillet until hot and spray lightly with cooking oil if needed.
- Drop by 1/4 cup scoop, add a few blueberries or a few chocolate nibs on top of each and cook until bubbly then flip and cook until browned on both sides.
- Meanwhile, make the drizzle by stirring the ingredients together with a fork.
- Drizzle on your cakes (you’ll likely have some extra for next time, or to enjoy as a fun (breakfast?) topping for your Tracy’s REAL Foods Cookies!) and ENJOY!
Don't forget to check out our GOODIES while you are here! Cookies, Muffins & Raw Snacks and more!
Leave a comment